Sunday, June 6, 2010

When it all starts coming under ♥


Hello;

Today started off well, but then everything had to go topsy-turvy. & it's only because of 1 sentence this 1 person said and also a whole paragraph of scoldings and complaining. ONLY 1 person and it effected me the whole day. but it was fine. All the scoldings I got this morning was just utter nonsense. Well, I dont even understand why I had to wake up the same time as this person did. It's not as if we're dating. I was pissed at this one person for the first time of my whole entire life. -.-

So anyway, I missed church. I overslept. The night before was great and I didnt wanna sleep. I couldnt sleep. So I was awake until like about 1? 2? I dont know. but I seriously didnt know I would miss church and my parents left me alone at home. BUT it's still good that they went to church. :)

Oh and today couldnt get any better. My brother and I forgotten it was term holiday and we went for piano lessons. It was just darn embarrassing when we were locked out of the center. & how awesome we felt, not bringing our phones there. Our parents left us and knowing it was a center, we couldnt enter. We were locked out. That was scary, it was a cyber cafe beside the center and there were posters of missing people. Gangsters. Scary. :O

All the sudden I received a text message from Josh only realising I brought my phone. Utter blurness. Then my brother got a text from his girlfriend or whoever that is. Pffts. So practically both of us brought our phones. & we didnt know wasting half an hour staring at scary people walking in and out of the cyber cafe. Well, I never entered one, so dont tell me it's safe or whatever. Im still illegal and young! HAHAHA! Right Zenon? ;)

Anyway our parents came to get us and we witnessed a car crash on the way home. It was actually kinda scary but the victim was really nice. & like everything was settle after 5 minutes or less than that. Pretty awesome huh?

Then parents decided to go for spa and ditched both my brother and I in MidV. & we bumped into IanHan, and then some form1 gang from our school. After that, we bumped into some lame church people. Had a drink with the church people and chill after a long boring walk around the mall. NOT KNOWING IT WAS IAN NOT SO LAI AWESOME'S BIRTHDAY. o.o

Anyway anyway, after that we met up with Brandon; went to watch Prince of Persia. It was an okay movie. Well, at least better than the big green monster that Tim adore so much. Right right? x)

Then we split the movie into plots we learnt in Novel. & we concluded the peleraian was the best part while having our really really really late dinner with some Taiwanese behind me. Their accent was like making my dad's amylase flow out. Ikid. My dad just adore them because he cant speak Mandarin, at all. Yeaaah.

The sadness had to come around again at night. I had to go through so many things. Sad things. but when the clock strikes 0000 which was a new day. Everything went well. Seriously, my anger just poofed off and this person wasnt mad at me anymore. Which was like.. wow-ness... haha

So Im happy now. No worries everyone. Thanks for the prayers. ;P

No comments: