Friday, June 4, 2010

I cant stop it now ♥











Hello;

Today was the best day of the weeeeek.

"huei minn, youre so stupid, thats because thats the day when you didnt have exams at all."
"oh yeah, i forgot"

Also, it was Teachers' day. Every teacher received their cards except for 2 teachers. I just didnt see them the whole day. JiMin, Jin, Yvonne, Ching and Mdm. Siva just had to made this day awesomer than awesome. :)

Mdm. Siva. Oh Mdm. Siva. Youre just dead hilarious. I wanna see you dance. I really really really want to. So madam, let's go have fun with the single ladies, okay? :P

It was scary how TEACHER A thinks Im dating a form2 guy. This reminds me of Lucas and his utter unsuccessful prank call last Saturday night. & the funniest line he said was

"I dont mind the age, but I really think both of you should concentrate on your studies"

It was great darn funny. x)

The movie time was.... cough. the reason why this day was Jackson's favourite day. Aww. x)

No comments: