Monday, May 24, 2010

The power within ♥







Hello;

My weekend was somewhat busy but awesome. Especially, YC yesterday. My mom, well. Somehow tend to have mood-swing problems and was really unreasonable to me, saying "You can waste your time, going to church but you cannot study is it?". That really made me dumbfounded and reminded me to get back on track and walk with God again. To prove her wrong, to make her understand that, going to church even if I have PMR tomorrow is still nothing wrong, and definitely not a waste of time. Because God is definitely more important than studies. It is the power within. Haha. Ive been pretty obsessed with that phrase lately, oh spongebob. Strong influencer. :)

I was really darn delighted to know Josh broke his phone. Pretty much less important than me, but Im obviously ranked lower than the lalas. COUGH. & now he's claiming his phone use to be stronger and more super than superman. Pure sarcasm.

Geez. My curmudgeon mother has come. Time I burry myself into more Jekyll and Hyde mystery novels. Lanyon, I still never get you. :/

No comments: