Thursday, May 6, 2010

The healed wounds

& because today is National prayer day. All my fears and sad cells just poofed off and I actually felt good. Well, at least Im back on track now. Thanks for the prayers and everything. I appreciate every single BIGGEST thing you people have done for me. :P

-I prayed for you, and I know that You've done well in your Piano trials today. that is probably happening right now.. BECAUSE YOU ARE GLORIFYING HIS NAME; living up for him. I know you'll read this because you love me like super alot no matter how much I stalk you, no matter how much I teased you or how many problems you face, you know you still cant let me go. HAHAHAHAH. Okay, that was plain crap but GA; I know you did well just now, and as for your art, you could have seen how many true friends you had that actually HELPED you out and not just laughing at you, humiliating every single bit of your art work because, BECAUSE only Mdm. Siva does all these. Exams are definitely coming soon, all you have to do is spend more time revising than facebooking and cough. Missing me. Also, NEVER EVER EVER EVER LOSE faith in God, because He can do so many things that you have never imagine. So yeaaah. CHEER UP! I'll always lend you a shoulder if you need me, or a listening ear like just now. CAN YOU BELIEVE I ACTUALLY DITCHED HIM THIS AFTERNOON JUST TO HEAR YOU RANT? See, Im an awesome great retarded friend that you'll never hate or dislike. :P

DUHHH!!! - Eric
Because the craziest, awesomest, BEST people are all around you.
SO LOOK AROUND.
THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW,
when you open your eyes,
you see me laughing at you like how I did this morning in chapel. :P

Hueiminn. :)

No comments: