Thursday, May 13, 2010

My closest friend ♥


Hello;

School was pretty much boring today because some duck decided to ditch the penguin and go on a date with the fever bug. Heartless aye? ;)

Well, but. I have a friend. A really really awesome GREAT AMAZING ladybug friend that accompanied me the whole of today. & no matter how much Ive been stubborn, rude and disagreeing with him, HE STILL LOVES ME. I hope.

Well, other than duckie ditching me today, I had a wonderful day. Everything happened just too quick and it's so awesome. I get really tired after every each school day but still go to school, just the be in the midst of your shadow.

Well, at least everything is getting better after my birthday. I will still continue to pray for those in darkness or struggling, so tell me, if you want. But for now, gain trust in me! Hahahah.

I'll blog about my birthday some day later.
For now, byee!

No comments: