Friday, May 7, 2010

blah blah blah

This tree was right outside our CF camp dorms.

Hello;

today was a great great great day. & to those who sang me birthday songs over and over again like a fly. THANK YOU. haha. but it's not my birthday yet. The most failed birthday song was with my fellow awesome RR members during lunch! Wohooo! Great attempt guys. First meeting was retarded enough when we started Jackson hunt and er............. Idk. being retards. I seriously cant wait for Tuesday, it's gonna be a blast, correct correct? I still need confirmation for the RR gathering happening next Saturday. LEADERS! Boom. :P

thanks for the presents.
& unexpected boobies squished hugs!

Sky people are fun!

In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight,
She has an AGC video promo to shoot tomorrow!
WOOOHOOOO! ;P

& because dolphins are gay sharks.
-Britney; glee.

Sad news:
Only 5 girls wished me on my so called 2 days early birthday;
and 19 boys.
Unexpected, much? :O

No comments: