Friday, May 21, 2010

The light in my life ♥

Free car-wash anyone? :)






Hello;

Midterms starts in 3 days time. & I could still remember first terms. Time is ticking faster than me breathing. It's like zooming. Today passed by really quick, as well. It was such a great day. for you, them and I. :')

Those lovely bon bons are dead lovely. :)

I havent laughed so much in a long time. I did today. I even laugh while skying with Josh. He made me zeee. Doesnt exactly REALLY DARN MAKE SENSE. He even declared in facebook saying I amused him. again and again and again. :P


& you will never ever ever ever regret having friends like this duck up here. Well, and the others. You people know who you are, Pinball. In choir today, Pinball realised she was influenced by my lameness and started being retarded. Then the form1s started kicking my butt for no reason. It wasnt one "ACCIDENT" time, it was SEVERAL TIMES. Butt cells murderer. x)

Computer class was funny with Lucas all around. Cough. Not all around me. All around his maths questions. Geeez. It was boring but hey, at least I got some information from the form2 textbook. Maharaja Mikado Meiji. Propoganda "Semangat Asia", "Asia untuk orang asia" and the last one is like super long. Hard to remember. They didnt serang Thailand (pattani and Singgora). Serang from Australia to Manchuria. Awesomeness. & thats only what I remember. I forgotten the others. :P

What else? Oh Maths. Yang is a super duper retarded funny Peter man. Even Madam Susan couldnt stop laughing. He is a prover. :O

Homeroom period was funny, as well. Especially yesterday's. Mdm Mano is super retarded giant funny.

Mdm : Aiyo. Tuesday got exams.. Are we missing Maths ar?
Navin: Yeaah. how sad...
Mdm. : I DONT KNOW HOW SAD... *grinds*

Then she decided to call Emmanuel's mother. Navin, and Chi wai was making background music. LOL. Super retarded funny. Our so called homeroom studying period turn out to be total laughter every day. She's awesome la.

Well, Science period was the highlight of the day.
Well, what happened in the science labs stays in the science lab. Oh Kawei and Jimin-ness. & how much Navin pushed Ji Min's chest. My group retardedly broke 2 test tubes today thinking it's something to be proud of. The oil science experiment was awesome with Navin being.. burnt and vanished. No more elaborations needed. :P

Till the next time.
KC's Carnival tomorrow. :P

No comments: