Friday, July 2, 2010

Cause I want it all ♥

It's Mr. Air-cond that produces hot air every night and morning during CF camp.
I still have no idea who took this picture. :D
Hello;

Everyone thought Art lesson yesterday with clay all over was fun. I didnt. Because there wasnt any sarcasm. Well, there was. ONE. about Navin's snowman, piglets, also, sausages. COUGH.

Today, we had 3 hours of concert practice. Laughing so loud about pillow bags are awesome. Tzy Yang would call em, rice bags. and all these rhymes with eyebags. Chloe says I have really really deep eyebags. I know, I need more oinking sleep. I blame school and people who text me every night, just so that they can sleep. :)

The pass few days has been really embarrassing. Everything I do, has a mistake behind it. Or rather, I get accused for no reason. Well, good things has been happening to obscured these troubles, anyway. I dont know, I just feel that I cannot thank Lionel Lee enough for everything. Though, he has only done 3 nice things to me. Yes, I remember. :P

Isaac as my new sitting buddy has been becoming really foodie. If you get what I mean. :)

You know, when someone says they love you, no matter how much you disagree with their statement or how badly you judge them without saying sorry. They still love you. Thankyou, bumpy. :)

No comments: