Thursday, December 23, 2010

When your eyes were wide open ♥

I come to know of things.
Things about me being the oldest, but Im still always the shortest. Oh cheer up Hueiminn, theyre just too tall. :)

Hello;

PMR results were announced today. I had pressuring friends that came to busybody up everything. Namely, Justin, Rachel, Shanice, Jackson and Benjamin. They made me cry. ):

So anyway, results were to be announced at 10am. Knowing I couldnt sleep last night, I obviously overslept even though my phone was blasting merry music. cough. So, mummy decided to rush to school. See, she was way more excited/scared than I was. We all had butterflies in our stomachs.

We were reaching school, and then I started crying, in the car. I was too scared. Its not funny, because I know alot of you did too. Nicely knowing, some awesome dude had his car beside me taking pictures of my crying. Good lah you. :)

We were late for school but nobody got their results yet. So, we waited. Started crying, pushing everybody to stand in front because we were too scared. It wasnt the best feeling, at all. Mathews announced the percentage of straight As and all that. Knowing we had really high percentages, as students, we panicked, even MORE. Straight A's = 158/180 students. Seriously? Scare the shit out of me.

Today was a good day. I feel so blessed. I really thank God for what Ive achieved and really, all the glory goes to God, because I know, without him, being one of the straight A's students? Seriously? That would be pretty much impossible. really. Im not smart, at all. Hahah. Congratulations to you people, as well. :)

and to all who prayed for me as well. Luke, Darren and I will still never forget how nicely Isaac prayed for me. Super prayer message, ftw! :)

Christmas shopping with Joe and Bran after that was awesome. Today was an awesome day. :)

No comments: