Monday, December 6, 2010

Thats why I had you in mind ♥

Spanish Girl watcher. I also own alot of his things.
Expensive things, because he was my partner for LeoAmazingRace. :)
& he was my funny buddy. No, not funny bunny. :D

Today was such a boring day. Everybody was so emotional today. I dont wanna talk about it, but I'll pray for each one of you. SIB buddy, you better cheer up, I want my tickets for Madworld, then I'll sit with you. :P

I finished my Science research about Catalyst. I actually regret choosing that topic. If you havent started on holiday homework, I reckon you choose either Melanoma or Electrostatic Precipitator. really, or you'll have to blame yourself. Im in chapter 14 for Novel. Im only sharing my answers with people I love. Ask me and I'll think about it. *keep your fingers crossed*. x)

No comments: