Saturday, December 25, 2010

Silver, golden and red Balls ♥

Christmas Dinner in Hilton with Jordan teaching me how to be fat. :(


Blessed Jolly Christmas, friends. :)

Suddenly, it was Christmas. It was so sudden. Really, then I come to remember of putting up the Christmas decorations with Joseph, Makarious, Justin and Jude. It was so fun, I remember our lion joke, the "WHO DOES HUEI MINN LIKE" game, and see whose skin is thicker game.

Anyway, since today was christmas and a few of us involved in the production had to reach church at supposedly 4am, but I haggled my time till 5am. Finally reached the latest, before Luke at 5.45am. Whoops. :)

Lighting crew and stuff was awesome. Really. Then we had lunch over at Uncle Allen's. Got home and chilled then off to dinner at Hilton. I like how the train go choo choo and the little children chase after them.

Bye.

No comments: