Wednesday, December 22, 2010

When we aint falling apart ♥

Mentari teaser buddies. :)

Hello;

Today was an awesome day. Woke up late, so knowing my brother has GTCI, I had to rush through everything. It was my fault, and we only got to know, we were... the earliest, and well, way before time. Way the go, Gid. :)

So, while roaming around, we bumped into familiar faces. Dylan and ZhuEn. And we all know, ZhuEn will walk up to me telling me.. "Oh huei minn, nice weather". So, ZEE. ;)

GTCI was awesome only until I got to know that, I had to impromptu-ed what I was going to say, because they decided to interview me as well. It was hard because, well. I didnt go for my projects. Only once. Yeah, very irresponsible but I had my reasons. So does, Darren, Justin, and Luke. :)

We had church at night when my lighting buddies were being very sarcastic. It was awesome. I liked how, we ended only at 11.30pm and receiving 7 miss calls from Brandon, just only because he wanted to say...

"Huei Minn, all the best for tomorrow. Big day tomorrow! We laser tag if you dont get straight As."
-My gay bestfriend, Brandon Teoh. :)

Shizzz, this reminds me...

PMR results it tomorrow. Im crying myself to sleep tonight, with fear, cold and anxiousness. No, Im actually very excited. I believe in faith. hahah. :)


No comments: