Sunday, December 19, 2010

When we break the silent ♥

Eustace, David and Jaclyn.
Hello;

Conference is over. and it was good. Just maybe, I dont know. I thought last year's was better. Something I would never forget about conference is my project buddies. Namely, Darren, Justin, Jude, Fish, Jedida, Ben Liew, Tim Liew, Jia Jiet, Ian Choong, John Lim, Zhu Wei and a few more others. I like how we sat at the edge of the bus waving at random people also talking about food and going to sleep.

I come to know of 2 new dancing partners of mine this conference. Isaac and Zhu Wei. How much we danced cha cha with the little kids. Those were good times. I also like our chicken dance moments. Cha cha slide is still the best. because ZhuWei and I cannot differentiate our left and rights. :)

I think I should really get serious with blogging now. Heeh. :P
Bye.

No comments: