Saturday, December 4, 2010

I have a dream ♥

Beijing, yay! :)

Hello;

I had a very very very terrible nightmare yesterday. I cannot remember the last time I had a nightmare, but it was a long time ago. It was a very horrible nightmare, I woke up crying. Really. Maybe its because of the book I read before I slept. or, Hao Yi's sister. *flahbacks of ladybug, shizz*

As a result, I wanted to watch Rapunzel really badly. So I made Jon follow me. But instead he decided to ditch me because he thinks its a cartoon and cartoons never turn out nice. Pffts. There was also a hyper room naming Bach. Hahah. It was funny. I like Steve and Joshua, but Boey just scares me. I cannot wait to see them again tomorrow. :)

Rapunzel was stupid. There were no seats at all. I was so angry and I promise to try again on Monday, just not MidValley anymore. So, my brother picked "the next 3 days". It was so boring, I died, literally. & I had to make him explain the title of the movie to me. We also had the best of ice creams today. Then we got shock in the eye at Robinsons' before heading home. :)

Tomorrow's piano concert. I have to memorise my vocals. Bye. :)

No comments: