Friday, December 31, 2010

The truth hurts ♥

The truth hurts, so we lie. How fun, you say. Haha, I think not.
Lies kill. Lying is a sin.

Sometimes, things appear to be beautiful. Just like fairytales. So you may say, you live in fantasy and what not. I appear to have lived it. Once, for 9 months. Those were times, I would never forget. Really, and from then on, I was afraid. I held in my thoughts, I covered the wounds. It was a big thing when I was awaken from my fantasy, because it wasnt kept a secret. Everybody was talking about it. It was something, we had to explain and tell and cry over and over again. I couldnt accept the fact, it was hard. BUT it was reality. And so we woke up and never tried to connect our fantasy again.

Then again, I trapped myself into another whole new fairytale. Not a different chapter but a whole new story. It was very much harder than the previous one. It was a whole new level. It was something that hasnt happened in a long time or rather, never before. I felt different. I start of a new day and end the day with smiles and always thinking of how much better this could be as the day passes. I thank God for even making this happen. God has done wonderful things. Until the truth was revealed. Its like the climax of my part of this fairytale. I dont know what to do now. It seems like, its raining heavily partnered by thunderstorms and lightning dashing loudly and scarily. How hard is it to even not get out of this. but, its tough. Its very hard. Its like Im trapped in this, I do know how to get this over and done with, but yet Im trying to stop the rain.

Oh God, please help me.

No comments: