Monday, December 27, 2010

When I stat to think ♥

When I think of something. I take a long time. I'll consider, then re-consider, them sometimes think of the consequences. I really dont like putting myself into thinking mode, just in case I get emotional. I dont know, but some decisions are really hard to make. Sometimes I really hope that my parents will sit down and listen to my side of the story, because I want to make that decision. Im a big girl, I want to do what's in store for me in the future, with the things I want to do. BUT no, they think Im too young; they think I cannot make BIG decisions, because this decision now, affects my future.

They always think theyre right, I held it in. I always did. I would do things to please them. Getting the grades they want, saving money for tuition, doing extra chores of what they dont notice of, participating in international competitions to make them proud etc. because I love them.

Until today, I feel so spoon-fed. I mean, really? Why must they make a decision for me that will affect my future? I dont know what to do. I really need to learn to overcome the subjects I detest, clear all my doubts and start getting back on track.

2011, I pray that this year, would be one of the best years. A year that I would remember, just like 2010. :D


No comments: