Wednesday, December 8, 2010

When the ocean hugs the shore♥


  • Laser tag was awesome. :)
  • Rapunzel was a disappointment.
  • I realised everytime in the movies, James sits beside me.
  • I find watching guys bowl funny, boring and scary at the same time
  • I dont like going to the arcade.
  • I like how strong James is.
  • I find spending my time with JiaCherng, James and Isaac very unproductive.
  • James and Isaac made me laugh.
  • James and Isaac were very mean to me.
  • I fattened James up with Ice Cream.
  • James loves olives.
  • James spat juice on me.
  • Isaac was being very nice today.
  • Isaac was my sitting buddy for the last 5 months.

I feel retarded. Today was awesome. I like Chicky and Duckie. Im going to miss my cow cow when she flies to Aussie, without me and start dating hot guys I dont know of. She always makes me jealous with her patches. SO COW. ):

No comments: