Monday, May 11, 2009

You saved my soul ♥
















I hope Chloe likes the mother's day card from Angel, Isaac and I. Hahaha! You must be one of the luckiest mom.. 

I LOVED TODAY! no, seriously! I love the C.Bs! You guys make my day! 

- I feel like biting your head and suck your blood
- I feel like biting your boob and suck your milk
- Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me, me, me, me, me, N A, N A
- Don't cha wish your boyfriend was hot like mine
- Im the leader of the ring while you're the stick
- I could not differentiate period and drangonfruit
- BOINK; DOINK
- Yellow and Brown cland
etc.


Today was just simply simply awesome!! I love lameo, and now LAMEO HAS A BLOG! Wooosh! I'll link you soon lahs, no worries.. :P

RIGHT! I went for a haircut today, din't change much.. 

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BELATED WISHES AND PRESENTS! :]


No comments: