Saturday, May 9, 2009

Forever united ♥









Thank you people for all the wishes! I really really appreciate and love you guys and girls! Thank you for all the midnight wishes!! Thank you for the presents!! Thank you for the calls!! Thank you for the surprises!! Thank you for the EVERYTHING!

Didn't really sleep much last night.. Phone was buzzing all the way and some even called me.. Finally decided to switched it to silent.. Next morning felt something buzzing.. woke up and realised it was my phone.. Aaron W.U.C me! Thankies! Honestly, I really missed the times when you wuc me! THANK YOU, Mr. Special! :]

So yeah, had breakfast out.. Bumped into my fabulous friends and all. Not going into details.. but I had a wonderful time.. 

Came home and went to Steven's place. Din't do much. Mandeep was the main character of the day! x)

Few of YOU SPECIAL PEOPLE came to my house after that.. Thank you guys for the awesome, awesome time! Sorry if you weren't invited, it was a very small and last minute thing.. & there were only Wesleyans, so no point calling other school people.. Thank you ALL for the presents! I love them ALL! No doubts!

Pictures will be uploaded soon.. USB having some problems.. :/

RIGHT! HAPPY WESAK DAY! HAHA!

Jeremiah told me he hasn't seen his name appearing in my blog before and wanted me to list out everyone who wished me.. but I won't. Sorry dear. but oh Jeremiah.. here's your name! 

J e r e m i a h !!

No comments: