Friday, May 22, 2009

Feeling your love ♥









Boo! 

Sorry for the dead blog.. I just didnt felt like blogging.. Im much more better now. Those Mr. and Ms. Specials, THANK YOU ALL! Really really appreciate it, though.

It's been one week.. I really miss you, but what can I do.. There's nothing left to do but regret.. Sorry for being mean and misunderstanding.. I'll always remember you, and you'll always be cherished in my heart no matter what.. My love for you will never fade as you are the one that was always by my side; everytime I needed a shoulder, yours will always come before others... It's impossible to have you back for you've already left me and start a new life.. I've already spent the best days of my life with you and that's more than enough, for that I say "Thanks for the memories".

Life's like that.. You may be the loneliest person on earth standing yesterday and today you'll be the most popular one.. Or the saddest to the happiest.. Things change very quickly.. You may be loved today and hated tomorrow.. who knows.. All the past is just a lesson we've learnt.. :)

I saw a lizard in the set teaching room today.. Eeeks! Yeah, Im scared for lizards and so I hate them.. HAHAHA!! LADYBUG, how come I never come today days and you copy me also..?! COPY CAT! Hmphs!

Topic of the day : Debra and Zach.. !! :)

Yvonne and Shin May ditched me today.. Daniel and Sean Tee wasn't as kind as I thought.. 

Sean: How come today you hang out with us one? So good already lah..
Hueiminn : Cus, my friends ditched me..
Sean: I ditch you also..

*walks into the boys toilet*

Pffts.. I had the best time of the day with Gerald, Jia Chering, Isaac, Chloe and Mei yeen! Had a great laugh and all.. Bro, I want you to CONTROL your finger.. :)

Who's going for the Band performance and the Mid valley outing??? Tell me before I make up my mind!! =]

Looking into your eyes is the best thing that ever happened to me.. You may not be the best guy to them but you are to me.. Im not obsessed with you because, it is unhealty love! Yes, im serious!

No comments: