Wednesday, May 6, 2009

You are my life ♥









Been busy speaking Japanese in school, and yes I know that we're not suppose to speak Japanese but it's just plain fun. No? :D

I thought Lameo would have came to school today, but NO! Someone ditched school.. Pffts! Me ish no likey you anymore.. :(

I can tell Daniel hates 2M now.. ;X

Cousin D came today! Played hangman with him during Science. 

Emmanuel : Im not Emmanuel..
Hueiminn : Who are you?
Emmanuel : Emmanuelle..

Someone didn't bring his wood work today and I had to freaking lend mine to him.. Yes, it's Emmanuel, again. -.-

Emmanuel : Huei Minn lend your wood work to me..
Hueiminn : What about me? Why would I let teacher deduct my coursework marks for you..
Emmanuel : because you're my close friend..
Hueiminn : Ask from other close friends..
Emmanuel : I have none other than you..
Hueiminn : Ask Ji Min..
Emmanuel : I feel bad taking things from others except for you..

Since I do things like super slow, I decided giving half of my wood work to him and now Im close to done.. Just 2 more parts left! Thanks guys! Oh right, there was this one part while Benny was hammering the nails, it banged my thumb.. No, I did not cry, I shed tears.. The pain was excruciating, you know Benny right? Hitting things really hard..

Concert practice started today.. Im in choir.. Damns! I wanted to go dancing.. Never mind.. :(

No comments: