Sunday, May 17, 2009

Don't upset the rhythm ♥









Sorry for not blogging. It's not because of the exams but family problems.. You may not be able to tell when Im in school, but still... Things happen.. No matter how hard is it, it still happens and somehow we gotta face it.. It's part of life, no? 

My life use to be beautiful. Better than others as I've got everything I wanted.. Confidence fade, people leave, things vanish.. What I mean is, nothing and no one will always be by your side.. So, appreciate it while you can.. Yes, this is what I've learnt this week..

God must've been giving me all these signs to change.. Not only at home but even in school.. We use to be the best of friends, but not anymore.. People think in another way, we may be close but no.. PEOPLE THINK WE'RE MORE THAN CLOSE.. & there's where the starting point of rumors start.. Somehow, we tend to blame oneself because we're the main cause of it and the outcome upset us all.. but WHAT TO DO, we're the creator to our own problems..

This post may do no good to you, or you may think you've just wasted a few minutes of your time, but I would like to remind us all to appreciate while we can and do whatever that is right and will not regret the outcome of it..

Today's been a really busy day.. My house will be crowded tonight. :(

No comments: