Monday, May 4, 2009

Take my hand ♥











Dominick had to keep me awake last night.. Ish, I wanted to sleep!! I'll SnK you the next time I see you. No doubts! Unless we're in church. I specified church before you get to say anything. I can read your mind.. 

Lameo didn't come to school today! You had to do that, eyh? It's not funny, don't you ever tell me that you had stomachache again, or I'll SnK you! You better, better, better come tomorrow..!

We had monitors installation.. Pretty much of a bore.. Was so tired today, almost fell asleep during English. Wow, as if I dare.. but true enough, it was pretty boring.. Didnt know what was she blabbering about for 2 whole periods.. 

Choir audition started today.. Most of you guys back out, huh? but WHY?? Some got rejected, pretty saddening.. Congratz to all who got in.. I proud of you moma and aunty for getting a place, pretty tough huh? Hmm... lets see, what should I join for concert this year? I've submitted my name for choir but it still bothers me.. I don't think I wanna join choir, though.. 

Confusion stikes!

Nothing much's worth blogging today.. I like the way ladybug says B. Right Ian? Was in "no name" today. Didn't do much for them, either. Just got in 1 hop. I suck at basketball since after the march school holidays.. Oh boy, what has gotten into me?! I shall focus more on netball now then.. =]

H A P P Y 1 4 T H B I R T H D A Y, B R O !
HAVE AN AWESOME; AWESOME; AWESOME ONE!
THE BEST YOU'VE EVER HAD..
MISS YOU TO BITS..


We so gotta catch up sometime sooner I tell you!
I haven't seen you for a year or so I think..
What happened to all the plans we promised?? 
I can't wait forever, you know!

No comments: