Tuesday, May 5, 2009

You are my destiny ♥











School was a bore. Thank you lameo.. I know you're coming tomorrow, and I shall SnK you! I promise. 

Hmm.. you know what?! I played netball today during PJK! After 6 whole months, I shall get back to netball.. but that spot in the court that I fell down last year still fears me.. :/ Shin fell down, though.. Emily Chan's a pretty good defender; & so we TIED! I didn't mean to say "No name" is bad, they have good defenders! :)

Cousin, you promised me but you broke your promise! Screw, screw, screw you! >:( 
I dont like you, anymore..

I was doing my maths homework earlier and the dogs started barking.. Pretty annoyed but ignored. Then, my bro came rushing in telling me that there're people fighting outside our house. Freaking scary I tell you, one motorcyclist on a bike with a long stick.. and attacking a couple.. IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT MY GATE SOME MORE! I think he wanted to rob them and they freakin` threw their belongings into my house.. -.-

& the rest is for us to know.. =X

Oh, Happy 14th birthday Melissa! 
All the best, have an awesome one, my beloved grandmoma!

BYE!

No comments: