Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hands are meant to hold ♥












Cousin D didn't come to school today.. He went to the hospital for a check-up to see if his sperm cells were strong and healthy. You know him very well, he would do anything for sex. No? 

I was texting him while doing my biography..

Cousin D : I don't think I wanna come to school, tomorrow..
Hueiminn : Shut up! You're coming or else I won't talk to you anymore..
Cousin D : Why?
Hueiminn : I hate you..
Cousin D : Haha, don't like that la, later I emo..

I LOVE it when he say " Later I become emo". He doesn't have potential to be emo, because while he's emoing he'll SMILE! Yes, that strange! :P

Art period was fun when Mdm. Malliga was a substitute as we were speaking Japanese again..

Daniel : HUEIMINN! You're Japanese sucks.. It hurts my ears.. 

Haha.. But I like "Ahou". Nyahas. Until Mdm. Shirley took over the second period.. Bored shits! Renuga didnt come for class for Sejarah for no good reason.. So we were hyped up.. I started to talk sick, and soon everyone joined.. Well, ALMOST.. Can't go into details as it is not suitable for all ages.. 

Today's an awesome day! Lameo came, after 3 days! I went crazy when I saw her.. like seriously cukoo! Don't believe? Ask Shin!

Yes! I know I sounded like a lesbo!
No need to remind me of that! x)

Even Calan was surprise with her sudden` appearance! No, I don't kid that much nowadays! Like I said, I SnK her! Now Angel knows what does it mean.. Shucks, Lameo you have a big mouth.. It's not that I mind but it's our secret.. Never mind.. 

Yes, Im that stubborn.. Can you believe it?! I finished my biography in 2 hours time! :]
I did it while watching American Idol some more! 

Oh yay! Kris managed to get top 3! 
I love, love, love him! :B

TILL THEN!
Tomorrow's my last day becoming a 13! 
Shucks, Im getting OLD!

No comments: