Friday, May 23, 2008

Teacher's day celebration !



HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY !!!


Yahoo, you've guessed it right..!! My school celebrated teachers' day today. After last night spending almost the whole freaking night preparing a total of 13 gifts for all the teacher. Sigh. Anyways, it's worth it. xDxD


Nothing much happened, had speech and yes.. SooAnn did her sajak GREAT !!!

So as Ravi, Esther and Stephanie. Had blah blah speeches, obviously. Ooh and Mrs. Matthews didn't attend teacher's day just to visit her children in Australia, according to Ms.Goh. Watched Ratatouille again. Ha ha. It was quite entertaining since I was watching with friends the second time. I remembered we watched this movie last year by celebrating Jeff's birthday. Ooh well, I like Linguine !! I mean I like the name !! Linguine !!! Me likeyy !! (:(: Haha.


Before the movie, played like shit. From 1M run until 1P. go play with them. Hoongyip got bullied by me. Haha. And He's so gonna get it again tomorrow !! (: He wouldn't even dare to escape. xDxD


Ooh for those who are going to the kc high's carnival on Saturday and Sunday. Have fun okay. I've decided not to go. Sorry guys. I feel sorry although my brother is like going..but I just don't wanna go. Sorry.


Lastly,

Happy 12th birthday Suyin !! (:

Best wishes !!

Make sure you pass your wms entrance exam !! xDxD


Happy Holidays guys !!!! (: I`ll miss you guys, especially the DDG's and fellow 1M-ers !!!!

No comments: