Saturday, May 24, 2008

My heart is not as fragile as you think


HEY !!!
This morning dropped by Kc high for awhile since had to send brother home. Mom and I took 1 hour ++ to finally get him. Then had a really hard time finding XiMan. I wanted to give her, her really uber late birthday present. Jaye and some girl was teman-ing me to find her. Finally I gave up. After 2 whole hours, I finally GAVE UP ! And tadaa....she found me instead. Hahaha. Weird huh. Kc high was really crowded, parked like 2 kilometres away from the school under that HOT sun.
Late for Maths, everyone was like waiting. It was damn fun today. Slapped HoongYip several times. Ha ha. Finally he went to the toilet to prevent hitting. Haah! Mandeep is so freaking dead, since he threw that tube thingy which he put into his mouth. Ewwww.....Gross!!!
Nothing more.

No comments: