Friday, May 16, 2008

Please Don't Stop The Music.



Happy Teacher's day !!!

Today had Malay and Moral exam. I think Malay was easier than Moral but most of the people thinks Moral is easier. Well, mainly it's because they've memorise all the facts and all. Unfortunately I didn't memorise every single one of them. So yeah. Today's Kuencheng's teacher's day. Gah, only Dominick and Jayson went back. Ooh and another few. Yeah. They said this year's was boring. Haha. Luckily I manage to graduate on time and not suffer as much as they did. How pitiful. LoL. We had early dismissal today, but we have to wait for upper secondary so Sab and I lazy around the school. Blah blah. Haha. Then spray water at each other. I know this is a short post but nothing more happened, therefore farewell !!! xD

No comments: