Thursday, May 22, 2008

I don't need others when I have you !


HEYY !! :D:D


People !! Sorry for not blogging in a while. Had exams, so yeah. Guess what ?!-


EXAMS ARE OVER !!!!!!!!! (:

I'M FEELING FREAKING I-N-S-A-N-E !!!! AHHHHH !!~~


I`m gonna flunk almost all my exams including art. Hear me ? Art. That's why I`m telling you I`m a dumb person. Yup. Anyways yeahh, during exams were pretty funny. After we finished our papers we snatch pens, throw pens, throw papers, throw erasers,stare at each other etc. This morning like when we were in the assembly ground. Sean went like coughing like Mdm. Dev, which looks freakishly funny. Haha. The way he did it was was...ermmm....well yeahh it's just hilarious. That's all.Happydevil, Chilicrab, Tortoise and Penguin ROCKS !! Which stands for DING DONG GROUP ?! Haha.


Nothing more to blog.


So yeah ,tomorrow's teachers day !!


Congratulations to SARAH who got a distinction for theory exam !! :)

Best of luck to SOO ANN who is going to do some *** tomorrow !! (:

Happy belated JOVAN !!

No comments: