Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The choice is always decided by us


Hey all !! :D
This morning went chapel with Nicholas,Yoongkeat,Meiyeen and Shinmay. We called Ian but he refused to come as he was enjoying his game of chess. Blah blah. Yoongkeat go crap around about the armpit hair thingy that happened yesterday. It was serious hilarious in fact. During maths period, Shinmay,Jiacherng and I were talking about last year's UPSR BM paper. Then talk about a guy named ________ Let's just leave that out. We talked darn loud but Madam didn't care. So we continued ?! Haha.
During bible knowledge, Debra and I were talking about some guy. Which got us into a fish ball mood. Haha. Whenever I go fish ball she'll laugh her heads off. Puan Noraini didn't come, so had KH and chit chatted with friends when Cikgu Balan didn't even notice.
During lunch, went for extra geography class since it's free.Why not?! Many people attend. Some got SHOOOO~~ out of the classroom either. It was held in 1P. So yeah, sat with Angelyna. She's one smart girl. Have to go again tomorrow, but in the second though, I don't feel like going. I'd rather go for christian fellowship instead. Sigh. We'll just see my final decision, since it's like up to us. English was the worst!! I had to re-do my presentation AGAIN, Madam told me my story was too long. @. @ She asked me to choose another one.I went like "NO WAY!" I memorised it for 2 whole weeks and she rejected. =.= Anyways, will continue to do the same story tomorrow. (:
When class dismiss, a black thingy went into my eye. Should be a small stone. My eye was darn painful. Sabrina though I was crying. =.= Then needed some water to wash eye. Took out Nike bottle starts spraying water into eye. Then Sekhao and Weiliang went playing the water. Weiliang was freaking playful. As if he hasn't seen a bottle that can spray water before. I got sprayed by him. The water kena my eye and then my two eyes were damn pain. Ooh well, 1st the black thingy which I suspect it's a small stone, and yeap water sprayed by Weiliang. How fascinating ?!
Happy 13th birthday Edward !!
Best wishes!
Good luck! xP

No comments: