Monday, May 5, 2008

Stick or kick ?


Hey !! :D:D

Nothing much happened today, but I still insist to at least post a post. When we reached to school, the tables were all switched. We had so much difficulties finding our books that we left in school before the 3 days holiday. When Mdm. Rafidah came into our class I was firstly sitting with Yoongkeat.Then teacher asked me to sit with Chloe and now I`m sitting with Shinmay .Just now during English, Mdm. Grace decided to finish up the mid term oral test. Was all the sudden, most of us panic-ed. I was being told to present mine, and yeap I went to the front and I forget almost half of my story which totally suck. Mdm. Grace then rejected mine and after looking at Angelyna I remembered the half of my story which I haven't present. Sigh. So that is, present again tomorrow.

When we were going home, in the middle of waiting for the chonghwa students, Sekhao's best eye-sight spot a squirrel. It was kinda cute. Soon, Debra,sekhao and I were looking at that small little creature climbing the tree. Debra was really annoyed and keep going " What so fascinating about a squirrel, blah blah blah."

Nothing more, Ooh and not forgetting to wish
Valerie and Melissa a happy 13th birthday!! :D:D
Best wishes!! :D:D

No comments: