Friday, May 9, 2008

Life was incredibly wonderful after you appear


Today we had Higher English and civic exam. Higher English proved me wrong. It was freakish hard. Got stuck-ed, but luckily I managed to finish. (: Next it was Civic. That exam was easy ?! After most of us finished, we were doing funny actions and giggles could be heard from everywhere in the classroom. James and Navin were the funniest. Kristen drew an ant on her test paper if I`m not mistaken and Philene drew a ghost. Both of them draws fabulously. I think you should go check it out ! After that had Green house party. It was darn fun. We get to miss clubs and societies. We just played and eat. (: I was being forced to eat 2 when I did not even want to finish. Thanks to them. Mikaela and Huiping gave me mentos in different flavours and they were sour. Had 4 in one shoot. It taste so so so sour. Almost puke.


Ooh and not forgetting to thank every single person who wished me today. Thank you everyone for wishing so many times. Appreciate it lots. Special thanks to :Meiyeen ; Shinmay ; Philene ; Chloe ; Emily ; Jiacherng ; Jimin ; Angel ; Nicole ; Chingching ; Yoongkeat ; Ian ; Nicholas ; Sooann ; Kayyi ; Weijing ; Hoongyip ; Sarah ; Cassandra ; Joelle ; Lijean ; Mikaela ; Melissa ;Sheen-le ; Debra ; Sabrina ; Sarah claire ; Joanna ; Raquel ; Wayne ; Ximan ; Jingjiek ; Tharmasilen ; Justine ; Benson ; Suyin ; Tina ; Shawn ; Cashley ; Yungyung ; Haswiniy ; Khailing ; Funyee ; Tenghan ; Xinyi ; Wenxi ; Maxine ; Deanna ; Weibin etc. I know I've left out lots of people's name. Sorry. Thanks anyways ! (:
Happy birthday Daniel !! :D
All the best !

No comments: