Saturday, July 23, 2011

Until the very last minute.

My ever so tall and awesome dance partner. 
No shiz. :)

So today was the last night of concert. The very last time, I danced with my ever so loving partner. Speaking of which, I hold the post of his very last dance partner for high school since he's in form5 now. I thank God for such an amazing and sweet partner. Helping me through everything. Especially fanning. Really. & how much he'll be there for me when I feel tired or when Im complaining about something.

I'll never forget the countless times we laughed and crack up halfway through our dance practices and get scolding from the teachers and choreographers. The time when holding hands became thumb wrestling and how he threw me up in the air and help me feel like Im flying. & who would ever forget how much he suffered through concert practice when he bruised both sides of his knees and we decided to cheat through but got caught anyways.

He's some awesome dance partner that nobody can ever replace. I love you, Yang. & I'll never forget every promise we've made together. Like how you should keep our memories in your wallet and bring it everywhere. :)

No comments: