Thursday, July 14, 2011

Colourful jelly beans.


So last night, I couldnt sleep. I was thinking. I was praying really hard, for this friend of mine. He got into an accident, because of me. I cant really tell anybody about what I have done, because everything about me was the cause of the accident. I felt really bad. I was so scared. I felt really insecure. I wanted to talk about it with somebody else. but I couldnt. I just cant.

So I was talking to this friend of mine for 2 hours on the phone. Saw all the injuries on his body, and that totally worsened my feelings. I felt really bad for everything Ive done to him. BECAUSE of who I am and what I have done, he got into an accident. He had to go to the hospital.

I couldnt sleep the whole night. My phone was vibrating for no apparent reason. Even right now. So I have to deactivate all my social applications on my phone and reinstall them. This is so fun.

No comments: