Thursday, July 21, 2011

Reminders.


Pitter patter. I was clearing up some stuff and received a text from my ever so demanding, Greatboyfriend. James.

"Hey GGF. I want you to be my make up artist for concert. I want lovely golden 4coloured eyes. Thankyou. (emoji emoticon). What are you doing? I bet you wanted to text me before you receive this."

Hoyeah! 3rd request to asking me to help them with their makeup. Blooops.

Note to self:
Bring locker key to school to get my concert flats from there.
Call Michelle and tell her about the outing.
Tell Sam I cant go for world stage with him. (Gotta get my priorities straight.)
Whatsapp or Viber James later tonight to tell him about tomorrow, as well.
Tell Calan I cant make it tomorrow.
Text Angeline about tomorrow.
Reply all Jackson's text messages.
Do Add maths homework.

No comments: