Sunday, July 3, 2011

So hard to admit.

I think, all these things happening in my life right now, is going too fast. & way out of hand. I need to handle them all. I need to organise myself. I need to be strong. I need to learn how to say no.

So I was talking to this friend of mine.  He's a guy. I was pretty close with him because I helped him to get this girl he has been eyeing on for quite some time already. Their relationship was a very healthy one. & because of what had happened, this guy friend of mine, started calling me the awesomest friend on earth. So, the relationship went on for months. My friendship with this guy, remains. Until today, when they broke up. & the cause was all on me. because the girl said his boyfriend has been talking about me all the time. Darn. This sucks.

1 comment:

HstryMkr said...

Maybe the girlfriend looking for an excuse to get out of the relationship n used you the cause of why they broke up
I know how you feel when you intended for good the consequences turns sour:(