Thursday, July 28, 2011

Concert Tea party.


I dont understand why our concert party was called a "TEA PARTY" when they served heavy food. I never quite understand the spaghetti they serve in school, as well. Out of the 4 years in this school, there was never once the sauce is served well. Its either diluted or concentration. The workers mustve failed their maths or any science subjects, be it Physics, Chemistry or even Biology. Since experiments require the right amount of solution and materials to perform a successful experiment.

Anyway, we had a movie in school at the end of the day. Transformers 3. We were looking out for people, making out in the dark. & how some of those lil' naughty piglets who were trying to see the colour of my panties. Wouldnt it be cool, if we had panties that glow in the dark? Just saying.

Im so tired right now. My eyes are closing. I havent had dinner. I dont mind skipping dinner, but its really important. My relatives from Canada are here. Mom told me, I should eat dinner and spend time with them. Neglect my studies and homework until next week when they leave. My mom is so cool, sometimes. :)

No comments: