Sunday, July 24, 2011

MTV Worldstage.


So after all the persuasive comments, dragging and pulling, Ive decided to go for Worldstage with these bunch of lovely people. Bumped into several known people. Nicholas Low was really upset for me not standing with them at the front, but I had to listen to Nat. He's 21. He's an official decision-maker. I love replying his tweets, btw. Theyre so informative. Like you people havent noticed.

I dont really like Rock music so dont ask me how was worldstage. I think I have discovered love for B2ST. Especially for the brown haired guy. I dont know his name, not intending to find out, either. Or I'll have to be like Wai Keet, and got for my haircut.

Neon trees and 30Seconds to mars were pretty good. I like how I unlocked my swarm badge in foursquare there. Yay! :D

No comments: