Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Something about us ♥

Hello;

Class party is over and done with. 3C and 3W were the best classes to hang around in. As for James, he thought our class was the best. & one of those great factors were, because I was sitting next to him. How nice. He's on the way to Spain to stare at hot chicks. I wanna do that too, just that I wanna stare at the opposite gender. :)

3C's theme was halloween. It was good. We watched horror movies and their class was probably the most visited and crowded class for this year. It was fun screaming our heads off everytime a scary scene pops up. and when youre outside, you think it's an amusement park. In 3W, we had cake fight. It was fun. I also like Ricky very much. :)

After cake attack, we were all chocolatey and the form1's sprayed water on us. It was so fun that I didnt want that day to end.

bye.

No comments: