Friday, November 12, 2010

Because Im not supergirl ♥

Hello;

Someone's being a big ditcher tomorrow, all for Aussie date with the kangaroos. Im so jealous. :(

The Japanese came today. and so I obviously went to school. There were NO hot guys. Except maybe the guy with the red shirt laces that got injured. Poor him. General knowledge quiz in the morning was a killer. It was so boring, I started looking at the feathers of shuttlecocks and finally named em, frosty christmas trees. That was how boring the quizzes were, from form1 right up to form3. Yes, that bad. ):

School was so empty today. The form3s has always hold the record of the least attendance, and Im actually very proud of it. :P

I also think some guy is weird. No names to be mentioned but you people probably know who, if youre from wms. because he is the creepiest guy ever. & he creeps me out. He's also a thief taker. So I had to hold my candies really tightly. No, I wasnt being selfish, just that he's so rude and not like I didnt share my candies with other people. ):

I just got back from church. I think, it's time to sleep. Difficult is so difficult to play. I cant even pass level1. Im such a failure. ):

No comments: