Friday, November 19, 2010

I swear this is true ♥


Today officially marks the last day of school, last day being with the M-tards, last day being in lower secondary, last day being a form3 in WMS, last day of Mathews, last day of... most of the things we do in school. Even maybe, choir. I pray. :)

So. Today we had Mathew's farewell. It was sad. I teared. NO. It's not funny. Prinesh told me if I cried, the whole school could see because I was sitting on the gallery, which was very true. Disadvantages of sitting on the gallery singing for choir every occasion.

After that it was hugging and crying time. It was a very solemn scene. Its like, red-eye day. If tomorrow I gain pimples on my face, it's definitely all the guy's sweat. No, they didnt kiss me, their face just had contact with mine. No, nothing obscene, maybe.

Im going to miss you egg tarts next year when we're in Form4 studying our heads out for SPM the following year. Hopefully. :)

No comments: