Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Because I dont want to be told ♥



Hello;

I havent been very consistent here. It's tough. Im getting old, I need more sleep and rest. Darren is still older. 16 is big age. :)

School has been fun. With Patriotic Singing competition. English Drama. Festival Decorative and the sports in the afternoon. They guys had boys brigade today, I was so jealous. No, it doesnt mean I want to join, its just that, they were having so much fun. I wanted to play the clapping and the water passing game. The girls had fun too. We even placed 1st for decorating the kolam thingy.

I also was walking around with 6 packs with a diaphragm. Not fats. Sean, TzyYang, Eugene and the other guys, I would start poking you people all over again if you call my diaphragm fat. & I like the way Sean said,

"Hueiminn, stood out today with her 6 packs with all her different boyfriend's name on it."

The guys in school look so much hotter when they're tan now. Wesley lack of hotness. :)

We had new students taking entrance exam to enter our school. Daniel is so obsessed with ugly girls. Shizz, I didnt say that, I typed that out. You can take back the love knot you gave me earlier today. Or all the 5 youve made for me. I dont mind. I dont like making your girlfriends jealous. :)

I learnt a new song with Yvonne, Elaine and Emily. That was the only fun thing that happened today. It has such a jolly rhythm to it. Which made my day alot better from. something or rather someone.

LEO meeting this afternoon was tiring. Its all your fault, Darren. You owe me hours of sleep. No phone talking with you on weekdays anymore. :)

No comments: