Sunday, November 14, 2010

& because Earth is only my temporary home ♥

Hey;

So. Our Barbeque party and sleepover is over and done with. & I thought it was awesome. With the whole cg and Form 3's catching up. Also, it was our CG farewell, it seems. I liked Dylan being selfish with his marshmallows. & all of us, eating raw bloody meat. I also will never forget the taste of the yogurt fruit salad in a long time. I like strawberries and everything that has to do with strawberries, if you havent know. Except for strawberry beverages, candies, gummies and sweets. Theyre not nice. :)

After awhile. It was our photoshoot of various poses of people being proud of their, body parts. Example. Faces. Bodies. Arms. Eyes. :)

I also would never forget how much Ben made me sad because he could solve something in half an hour when I couldnt in already 5 years and still counting. Janice was better. She needed not less than 10 minutes. Smart people. :(

Watching football with guys are super epic. I will never forget this day. While the guys were screaming at my TV screaming for both A. Villa and ManU, Janice was bouncing on my pink bouncy ball while Justin had attempts to be drunk by consuming shandy. Results of attempt is pretty obvious. Failed. They finally left around 11.15-11.30pm feeling guilty for disturbing my parents. :)
LATER that night. There was the things we usually do. Bonding and camwhoring. Nope, gossiping wasnt allowed, just maybe a little complaining and Mandy was being a facebook stalker. We also discussed about fruits being acidic or alkaline. Science. :)

Jedida and Janice dozed off to dreamland early that night. Not very early, just maybe a little earlier than planned. & Mandy, Sel and I discovered a 2 year expired strawberry lotion that smells exactly like real strawberry. How.. nice. I never even remember this existed. Its good. :)

No comments: