Thursday, November 11, 2010

Because we had a reason ♥


Hello;

The Japanese are coming tomorrow. :)
I so cannot forget what ladybug said to me right after our papers we sat for during PMR. I cant recall the subject but it was super funny. All that from a guy who wants to fit in. Poor thing. :)

Today was very unproductive. but. It was a very fast day. Im not very sure of the time right now because my MSN is being retarded. The clock on the computer is also being very sarcastic. It says its 6.24AM. Hahah. Im sure it's about 4 or 5pm something now already. :)

I just submitted my mail to Joel for our Recess Revolution interview which will be pretty soon. Hopefully. I should really stop procrastinating important things and events. Example, the BBQ. I need to confirm attendance and the sleepover. Shucks. It's so hard and unorganised. :(

I also skipped school today. Just to make sure I clean up my room and it will be presentable to the girls that will be re-crashing them again SOON. Results : EPIC FAILURE. :(

I cannot wait for the sexiest day tomorrow, Eugenia.
Im sure tomorrow will be a blast. :P

No comments: