Friday, April 4, 2008

You've made my day so PERFECT

What has gotten into her ? What happened ?? I though we used to be friends ? Just because you're jealous of HER you don't wanna be our friend anymore. This suck a lot. We used to hang-out a lot together when we are free no matter during lunch or break, we were often together when we have group projects and all...Now you actually leave us behind and do your own things. Your didn't like going to chapel on Tuesdays,Thursdays and Fridays but you went. What is your main problem ??! And in the moment you read this I can guarantee that you know who am I talking about... I`m not gossiping but why must you be that way. It ain't fair to 3 of us. I hope you understand. Other than that you said you wanted to break our friendship. WTH ?! You've lost 3 friends... and we've only lost A friend ;; do you think it's worth it ? Well to me, I think it isn't. You know it actually make me feel really bad, until HE came and cheered me up. Thank YOU so much !!! YOU protected me from the rain. (: Played netball during games, was quite fun. (: Team with Niki ; Ain ; Shinwei ; Meiyeen ; Shinmay ; Zhixuen ; Weijing ; Rachel etc. MC rockz! Although we lost but at least we've fun ! (: and that worth so much more.

No comments: