Friday, April 11, 2008

You think of her, but I insist thinking of you


HEY !!!
This morning we had sports practice again. Blue House was yet again utter awesome.[sorry] Everyone was like cheering for them. =.= Well, Debra Lim said Green House's Gymrama was cool. Ha, at least some people think that way. Even teachers compliment our house. xD Well, Haven't get a chance to see Red House yet. :S According to some of my friends, they said it was really really interesting and cool. I can see that every house is strong. It would really be ruff this year.Sigh.
This afternoon during games, Ain was really really pitiful. First, she knocked her lip and then her head,lastly her finger. How ruff more can LWP be??? For whatever kind of reason, MC still ROCK ! Anyways, last week's game was better than today's.And that is so true. Other than that, we ran all over the school finding where should we practice for c&s. Sweat like shit back then. In the other way round, during practice it was freezing cold. @.@
Anyways, we've talked back together with Yvonne. So people, stop asking why we seldom socialize..! Now we do. :D Was freaking MAD with Debra and Sabrina. Just because I said Sab craps a lot; they think I crap more than anymore. So I was silent. They actually timed me for how long I can be quiet. And I failed...I only stop talking for like 1 minute. =.= After that, they burst into laughter. They are so gonna get it from me. xP
Happy 13th Birthday yinchi.
Best wishes!
All the best !!

No comments: