Saturday, April 26, 2008

I`m a person who is lost and am trying to get into another world.


Decided to post today as yesterday was really really tiring. :x Had school till 1.00 p.m.. Then went back to school at 6.00 p.m. again. School was organising this science night thingy. There were I think a total of 6 labs . (: Firstly, Weijing, Meiyeen, Nicholas, Yoongkeat, Rebecca, Jiacherng, Shinmay, and I went lining up to get into a lab which is known as the rain forest adventure or something like that. After we came out, Meiyeen,Shinmay and I headed to the canteen to have a drink. Saw many people from kc. And guess what ?!- I saw kc1's principal with his utter tall husband. Her children actually studies in wms. (: Which is utter unbelievable. After that went to other labs and queue up in the assembly ground tried to see jupitor, and yes I saw it. According to Philene it looks kinda fake. Haha. Which I partly agree with her. Then continued to queue to get into humid labs. =.= The best experiments was presented by the form 5's which is utter cool, especially the dry ice experiment. x) Till then it was 10.00 p.m. We then went to the parking area to wait. Was going home with Hoonyip and Szemay. Went for a late dinner before going home. And so yeahh, this morning when I woke up, I wasn't feeling quite well, which I couldn't possibly figure out why. Went to Sarah's place. She suddenly went out and never come in again. Didn't quite know what happened but yeah. Mandep yet again hilarious. He can make me laugh till my heads off. LoL.

No comments: