Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You'll be in my heart no matter what


HEY !!!

Had sports' rehearsal today at the Selayang Stadium. It was really really HOT. Sweat like shit! After performing then eat eat eat, chit-chatted,drink drink drink and most importantly LAUGH like total FREAKS! Thanks to Mikaela . She insulted me for taking 30 minutes to finish up that "Twggie" thingy. T.T Ooh and there's one part when a guy was stepping on chairs and then he stepped on the spaghetti and the sauce splattered over me. =.= Was darn hilarious. His shoe was covered with spaghetti sauce. LoL.
When the practice was like over, we had difficulties finding the bus. Went everywhere around the stadium trying to find the bus. Weiliang's mom called the uncle and he said the driver was there since 10.30a.m .Well yeah, I think it was FAKE ?! There's this part when Ian tried jumping down to somewhere where we were heading to Waltson's. Fortunately, Sekhao caught him. I dint have confident in him. :x Well,but finally he insist jumping and he jumped down. =.= Everyone burst into laughter. Okay fine, at least Sekhao and I did.

After sports' practice, went back to KC for awhile. Chit-chatted with some teachers then go library help teacher. I know I`m kind. Nahh, just kidding. After that went home, rained cats and dogs. Was soaked wet after getting into the car. Sigh.

Lastly,
today's special :

Happy 13th birthday Yoong keat!!
Best wishes! Good luck!
You ROCK !

No comments: