Thursday, April 10, 2008

You know my background music is all about you

HELLO !!!

Saw Blue house gymrama this morning and they were so so so COOL. I don't know why am I saying this but it really is.Aaron thinks all the houses suck except for blue house.. =.= Yeah right.. Yellow house is okay too. There's one thing,everyone thinks Green house suck. I partly agree..Sorry people! but it's true. :( Blue house has this really high chance for being the champion this year.. Sigh~

We had 2 new dogs today!!! :D:D Dad adopted this really STUPID dog. It doesn't do anything besides walking and sitting...How dumb can it be? Oh,thanks to Cikgu Pandian who gave us the karagan as in 1-day homework. :s Dint have time to do,so missed lunch and break,din't had anything but water.That'll be a great diet. Wtf-

Was really annoyed with A person . That person spoiled my mood so so so badly. Until today I said "HI" and THAT person started to remain back to normal. How weird can she be. My patient has it's limit. Mei Yeen wasn't in a good mood today for some kind of reason. School's okay so far.There's this new girl in our class named Hui Ping . Well I think she's nice. :D Hehe.She's in GREEN HOUSE too! :D:D

Lastly, Happy 13th Birthday Xi Man!!! :D May your wishes come true! ^^

No comments: