Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fairytales does exist

Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy !!

Today school organised "Honours day". I was told to be there as I'll be performing. xD So yeahh... Yvonne reached there early and was sms-ing Meiyeen and I to rush to school. Geez..I reached earlier than Meiyeen for the first time!

When the ceremony started, we had this utter short scene that what we did during school life and so on. Orientation day was on and I saw me! :D So as Ain . !! :D:D Let's say our performance was a disaster.. ?! :x But at least better than primary. It suck really bad back then. :( But well yeahh , friends there are utter fabulous too. (:

After performing , went to take pictures and all. During maths , we were talking about insurance.. Hoongyip seem really interested. He asked tons of questions about insurance without knowing he was wasting everyone's time. But it was quite funny at the same time! People! buy insurance!! It's good for you.. (: Gahh! Soon I got interested too.I started asking questions about life... and I soon got so into it. xp Mandep was day dreaming as he dint quite seem interested at all. Haha! c(:

Nothing more..! Farewell ~~~

No comments: